This week Caleb is flying solo behind the mic to bring you some relevant compensation data points on some of the candidates we recently placed. We want to share this with you because there is a shortage of compensation data available in the profession and it will hopefully give you a better understanding of what level of compensation you can command in the marketplace.
Listen in as Caleb walks through the offers for these associate financial planner roles for new college graduates all the way up to someone with 10 years of experience. This is a great profession if you want to help people and make money doing it, so tune in to see what type of earnings are possible at various early stages in your career.
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- Data points on five of our recent placements. (2:01)
- Candidates who rejected offers. (5:37)
- What ten years of experience can get you. (6:44)
- What no CFP but two years of experience can get you. (8:00)
- An offer made to a candidate with 1 year of experience. (10:02)