NEW PLANNER RECRUITING cuts out wasted time by giving you access to a large pool of qualified employers, rather than subjecting you to the tedium of applying to them one at a time.
"As an aspiring financial advisor with limited industry experience, Caleb really took the time to understand both my personal and technical skills. Throughout the recruiting process, I was able to identify my skill set and career goals. With Caleb’s expertise and knowledge in the financial planning industry, I was introduced to a firm that was a perfect fit for me. Thanks to New Planner Recruiting, I have landed a position as an Associate Financial Advisor at an incredible firm doing what I love. I couldn’t be more thankful to have been introduced to New Planner Recruiting!"
"New Planner Recruiting did a great job facilitating the recruiting process. I found it especially helpful to work with a recruiter who specializes and has experience in the financial planning industry. Caleb and his team are an excellent source for candidates to discuss career goals and insure expectations for a new position are aligned."
"New Planner Recruiting process was thorough and eye-opening. I was able to understand my strengths and weaknesses better, which gave me confidence and a foundation for my own personal action plan. Caleb's expertise and experience matched me with a great company where I feel connected and identified with the company's culture and values. I cannot thank you enough for all the help and support throughout this process."
"I first met Caleb a few years ago while finishing my CFP courses. When I was ready to fully change careers in 2015, he was my first call. Not only did he remember me, he secured me an interview within a week. That interview turned into my new career, and I am deeply grateful for New Planner Recruiting’s expertise and guidance during one of the biggest transitions of my life."
What candidates do we work with?
- Has, or is pursuing CFP® certification
- Top 10% in capabilities, top 1% in effort
- Demonstrated passion for the financial planning profession
- Commitment to a career in financial planning
- Takes a No Job is Beneath Them Mentality
- Above average sense of urgency
- Life-long learner
What firms do we work with?
- Firms that are serious about financial planning
- Offering salaried, non-sales, support type positons that can grow into more
- Has reasonable expectations for new hires
- Career track options
- Growing revenue and client base
- Culture of collaboration and mentorship
- Utilize technology
What type of candidate are you?
HOW YOU BENEFIT
We help new planners get started off on the right step towards a successful career path by placing them in a position and a firm that is the right fit based on their skill set and career goals. In addition to recruiting, screening and placing future superstars in financial planning businesses, we also help with:
- Educating you on the transition from student to professional
- Helping you pass the CFP® exam
- Tips on improving your resume
- Facilitating and coaching you on the interview process
- Assist and educate in developing reasonable compensation expectations
- Discuss possible career tracks available for you
- Communicating/relaying firm owners expectations
- Coaching you on tips for working with firm owners
(Baby boomers and Gen X)
- Other tools necessary to help you succeed in your new career
We invite you to apply to our job openings below. Keep in mind, though, that our clients have outsourced the hiring to us and do not want to be contacted directly, so they remain anonymous, most of the time, until a candidate is deemed by one of our professionals to be a preliminary fit for the position.
CFP EXAM SCHOLARSHIP
The New Planner Recruiting, LLC CFP® Exam Scholarship program provides a reimbursement to the scholarship recipient for the fee incurred to take and pass the CFP® Exam. Deadline for 2018 application submissions is April 30th 2018.
Get tips each month
on how to get a job and improve your career
join the hundreds of other new planners We Have Placed in the Financial Planning Profession
Resources for career seekers
we're happy to help however we can
Don't see a career opportunity near you? Submit your resume and location preference(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, we invite you to sign up for our monthly candidate newsletter for hiring and career success tips as well as featured job listings.