We help new planners get started off on the right step towards a successful career path by placing them in a position and a firm that is the right fit based on their skill set and career goals. In addition to recruiting, screening and placing future superstars in financial planning businesses, we also help with:
- Educating you on the transition from student to professional
- Helping you pass the CFP® exam
- Tips on improving your resume
- Facilitating and coaching you on the interview process
- Assist and educate in developing reasonable compensation expectations
- Discuss possible career tracks available for you
- Communicating/relaying firm owners expectations
- Coaching you on tips for working with firm owners
(Baby boomers and Gen X)
- Other tools necessary to help you succeed in your new career
There is no cost for candidates to participate in this training or receive these materials.
To submit a resume, email email@example.com or apply for a position directly on our job opportunities page.