“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
New Planner Recruiting has revamped its scholarship offering for the new school year!
We’re offering a $3,000 tuition scholarship to an aspiring or current financial planning student, who has yet to complete all of the courses necessary to sit for the CFP® exam. Funds are intended to be used for Qualified Education Expenses, as defined by the IRS and will be paid directly to your higher education institution on your behalf.
How do you apply?
- Complete the 2020 New Planner Recruiting CFP® Tuition Scholarship Application
- Submit transcripts
- Provide at least 2 letters of reference
The winner will be chosen by a selection committee comprised of thought leaders from across the financial planning profession.
To be eligible you must:
- Be enrolled in a board registered CFP® program
- Not currently hold the CFP® marks. This award is intended for those looking to join the profession
- Candidate must submit their materials by the due date. No late submissions will be accepted.
Completed Application is due by December 1st, 2020.
Send complete application package to:
Subject: 2020 New Planner Scholarship Application
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.